I have been feeling icky all week.....no energy, headaches frequently, sore throat, plugged ears.....just plain "Yuck."
I didn't want another day to go by without some sort of blog post, even if I'm not feeling 100%.
Yesterday while reading my usual blog stops for the day I read about this and decided to join, even if I'm a day late...
1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager? Gosh, i was a pretty boring teenager and didn't really get into trouble. The worst thing I think I ever did was go to a friends house at lunch and get into the licquor cabinet. We took several shots of some horrible liquid and then returned to school. I had english right after math and I had to take a test. I wasn't drunk, but very buzzed. My teacher came by my desk and leaned over my shoulder and whispered "You should really start the test on the first page." and walked away. I KNOW he knew I had been drinking but never said a word to me or anyone else. I could have gotten in a lot of trouble!! Thanks Mr. B!!!
2. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definetly a night person. I dread the mornings and have my entire life. Of my 4 children only one is a morning kid. The other 3 sleep in!!
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter? Due to my phone being from the stone-age I'm a one handed texture.
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is). Well let me see, I'm the daughter of a very liberal Democrate and I'm married to a very strict Republican. To keep the waters calm I prefer to remain Independant!
5. Are you a pet person? If that pet is a dog, yes. I don't care for cats and rodents should not be pets along with creepy-crawly-slithery creatures.