1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I've often thought of getting an anklet tatoo. I'm just not totally sure I want to permanently mark myself.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? Most likely something at Target!! Not sure what, but I know I'd find something fun!!
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? I ALWAYS played on the bars and rings. My hands were a blistered callus mess. The Duchesses hands look like mine always did, she loves them too!!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? I'm not a big breakfast eater, but I lOVE bacon and eggs (over-easy) with country potatoes and sour dough toast with lots of butter!!! YUMMMMMM.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? I'm my goodness, total Messy Bessy!!! I can't keep my room or my house clean for more then a day!! It's awful! I'd like to be a Neat Freak, but it requires time and dedication I just came seem to muster on a daily basis!!
Join in at Friday Fill-Ins
1. Bisquick Oven Baked Chicken -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is my least favorite season.
3. I own atleast 2o pairs flip flops.
4. To love someone is to be alive.
5. I hate going on a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually something salty....chips, sunflower seeds, nuts....
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my daughters dance rehearsal, tomorrow my plans include attending my daughters dance recital and Sunday, I want to sleep in!!!!!!!!