We have a busy weekend ahead with My Boys baseball team party and my girls Girl Scout Family Picnic. No sleepin in for me this weekend!
How about some Friday Follow Fun Stuff............
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? This is something I'm strongly considering! When I went to college ???? years ago I majored in Early Childhood Development and worked for 10yrs as a preschool teacher and I owned a homebased preschool. I haven't worked since just prior to concieving my twins. Recently I've been strongly leaning towards returning to college to get a Elementary Teaching degree. I would LOVE to teach 2nd or 3rd grade. This fall The Princess heads to kindergarten, so it may be an ideal time for me to return to school part-time........we'll see......
2. What do you love most about your home? Right now that is a VERY tough question to answer!! Currently my plumbing is on the frits.....kitchen sinks clogged and one bathroom is clogged. If this was a fluke I'd be ok with it, but it is a FREQUENT accurance and I'm SICK of it!!!! So at this moment, I don't like anything about my home!!! Execpt that I have one!
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? I LOVE to read! I like historical novels mostly.....books about kings & queens. Currently I'm reading about vampires......no not Twilight.......Occassionaly I'll throw in a mindless trashy romance if I need just a quick read.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? I have a rule I follow.....if it smells bad there is NO WAY it taste good! This has helped me avoid anything nasty! That rule aside, I think the grossest thing I have ever eaten is Miracle Whip! GROSS!!!!!!!
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? Hmmmm, this is tough, I mostly watch reality shows, but I definetly wouldn't want to be any of those people. I guess I'd have to go with Jennifer Love Hewitts character on Ghost Whisperer. I don't watch the show much, but I think it would be pretty interesting to commun with the dead.
Next up Friday Fill-Ins
1. New York is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember playing Barbies.
3. Sincerilty makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, makes me happy!
5. Life is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows when I need her.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to bed early, tomorrow my plans include swimming and Sunday, I want to RELAX!