What are your New Years Resolutions?
Over the years I've made many resolutions, some I've kept, some I didn't, as I'm sure is true for us all. This year I'm making my list again and I'm sure I'll keep some and loose others, but it's the setting of a goal that makes New Years Resolutions worth making.
Here is my list:
1. Bake from scratch more often............I tend to use box mixes ALOT.
2. Get my garage organized and made a more useful living space. Not just a home for junk!!!
3. Get another dog...a smaller one about 20lbs maxs.
4. Improve my photography skills
5. Scrapbook atleast 2xweek. I have not done this in over a YEAR!!!!!! It is my favorite hobby but due to life crisies over the last year scrapbooking was set aside. 2010 I'm bringing it back into my life!!!!!
6. Start a weekly family game night. My kids are at the age now where they LOVE to play games like Monopoly, Life, Sorry ect.
7. Make a random act of kindness once a day, to a family member or a stranger.
8. Stick to my already set up daily organization system; daily to do's ect.
9. Excersise at leat 30 minutes a day; go for a walk, use Wii Fit, go for a bike ride
10. Laugh and smile EVERYDAY, even if the day sucks!!!!! Find SOMETHING to laugh or smile about!!!!