1. Cookies are taking over my life........Girl Scout Cookies that is. I am the "Cookie Mom" for two, yes TWO girl scout troops, so currently I have CASES and CASES of cookies in my garage. I (heart) Girl Scout cookies!
2. I'm really, really tired of our crazy weather........Saturday HOT, Sunday warm but windy, Monday HAIL, Tuesday FREEZING and WINDY!!!
3. For two nights in a row my son has slept on my bedroom floor. He's afraid sharks will eat him if he stays in his bed.........hmmmmm, it's a mystery to me as to HOW sharks will arrive in his bedroom, but if he wants to sleep on my hardwood floor, Okeydoughkey.
4. It is currently 5pm and I have no idea what I'm making for dinner.
5. I am on to my second round of Amish Friendship Bread. This stuff is YUMMY!!!
6. What do you say to a close relative that has recently had a stillborn and tells you she WANTS to talk about it. I know listening is best, but I feel so sad and helpless.
7. I have a family reunion to attend this weekend. This is the side of the family I see only once a year and always feel awkward going in. Each year I think I won't feel so awkward, but as I approach the door it hits every time!
8. Baseball season is upon us and we will be spending MANY days at the ball field. My son is on a great team this year and is very happy to have his Daddy as one of his coaches.
9. My washing machine just bit the dust, and by JUST I mean JUST NOW as I was typing this!!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Don't worry, Be Happy! :-)