Our Royal Family

Our Royal Family

My Boy

My Boy
Age 14

The Countessa

The Countessa
Age 14

The Duchess

The Duchess
Age 13

The Princess

The Princess
Age 11

The Pooch

The Pooch
age 6

Miss Pooch

Miss Pooch
age 2

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Day at the Ball Park.

On Sunday we took My Boy to the SF Giants vs. Colorado Rookies baseball game at AT&T park.  This is something we do once a year, but this was the first time we took just My Boy with no sisters.  He had a great time!
Before the start of the game, all the Little League teams got to parade around the field.
Here is My Boy with some of his teammates and his two coaches, Daddy & Ross.






My Boy too TONS of pictures.  Here's one of Me and Hubby.


After the game all the kids got to run the bases.  My Boy LOVED getting to do this!

McCovey Cove.

After the Pro-Game, we stopped at the little Jr.Field and My BOy and two of his friends played ball with a few teenage boys.  I have to say to these teenage boys....Thank You for being so kind and playing so fairly with these little boys. 

My Boy and two of his very good friends.

My Boy was a pretty tuckered out kid on the ride home! 

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I was at that game too :)