Our Royal Family

Our Royal Family

My Boy

My Boy
Age 14

The Countessa

The Countessa
Age 14

The Duchess

The Duchess
Age 13

The Princess

The Princess
Age 11

The Pooch

The Pooch
age 6

Miss Pooch

Miss Pooch
age 2

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fun...........


 
 


1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

I've often thought of getting an anklet tatoo.  I'm just not totally sure I want to permanently mark myself.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? Most likely something at Target!!  Not sure what, but I know I'd find something fun!!

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? I ALWAYS played on the bars and rings.  My hands were a blistered callus mess.  The Duchesses hands look like mine always did, she loves them too!!

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? I'm not a big breakfast eater, but I lOVE bacon and eggs (over-easy) with country potatoes and sour dough toast with lots of butter!!! YUMMMMMM.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? I'm my goodness, total Messy Bessy!!!  I can't keep my room or my house clean for more then a day!!  It's awful!  I'd like to be a Neat Freak, but it requires time and dedication I just came seem to muster on a daily basis!!
 
Join in at Friday Fill-Ins

1. Bisquick Oven Baked Chicken -- the best food to take on a picnic.


2. Summer is my least favorite season.

3. I own atleast 2o pairs flip flops.

4. To love someone is to be alive.

5. I hate going on a long hike.

6. When I crave food, it's usually something salty....chips, sunflower seeds, nuts....

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my daughters dance rehearsal, tomorrow my plans include attending my daughters dance recital and Sunday, I want to sleep in!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa at Rockland Mother said...

I'm a Messy Bessy too... and now I am your latest follower! Thanks so much for following me! Your daughters are beautiful. :)

Patricia Anne said...

An anklet tattoo would hurt! haha.

I follow your blog from Friendly Friday (:

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

I am following your oh so cute site! thanks for hopping around with us this week! have a wonderful weekend! www.breebee.com

Unknown said...

You are like my hubby..He always craves salty things :)
I am messy too(secret) LOL
Happy Blog hop Friday!!
Following your blog, come follow mine and say hi :)
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Ron Cooper said...

Happy Memorial Day!

I’m following you now on Friendly Follow Friday--No. 33! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

My latest inspirational postings are, “The Triumphant Heart,” “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” and “Simple Gesture.”

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/