Our Royal Family

Our Royal Family

My Boy

My Boy
Age 14

The Countessa

The Countessa
Age 14

The Duchess

The Duchess
Age 13

The Princess

The Princess
Age 11

The Pooch

The Pooch
age 6

Miss Pooch

Miss Pooch
age 2

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know You -- Sunday

After a very long stressful week I need a little fun blogging.
Join in the Getting To KNow You blog Carnival hosted by MannLand5.


1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? Hanging?? Hmmm at Kate Spade Tote Bag.  Not Hanging, my wedding dress...it's preserved in a box on a shelf.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?  I was a high school cheerleader....does that count as a team sport??

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?  I really hate bugs, but if I had to pick one to be it would be a dragonfly...they can be very pretty and colorful.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? My face.  Makes me very, VERY itchy!!

5. Are you happy? VERY!!

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?  I don't get the whole text abbrevaition language.  I'm a non-texter, partially due to the abbreviations, but mostly it just irritates me in general!!

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?  This is a tough one.  I hate the town I live in, I grew-up here and wished I lived anywhere but here!  I dislike ALOT about the house I live in, but I deal.   I LOVE my street and my neighbors!  I live on a quiet court with just 4 others homes and are neighbors are the best we have ever had!!

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?  Pour salt, LOTS of salt on it so I won't keep picking at it.  Plus I drink a big glass of water before eating so I feel full on less food.

0 comments: