Our Royal Family

Our Royal Family

My Boy

My Boy
Age 14

The Countessa

The Countessa
Age 14

The Duchess

The Duchess
Age 13

The Princess

The Princess
Age 11

The Pooch

The Pooch
age 6

Miss Pooch

Miss Pooch
age 2

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hair Do and Target gift Card winner!

After much debat I finally decided to get my hair cut.  Here is my before & after......

Before my hair was long, all one length and boring.

NOW......................

It's shoulder length, layered, bouncy and fun. 
I LOVE it!
(Sorry for the wonky scanned photo!!)

I showed this photo to my hairdresser...........

and told her I wanted similar, but no identical.  The over-all cut is the same but I went shorter.

Now, for my fun little $25.00 Target Gift Card GiveAway WINNNER..................

jociegal said...

I am going to guess hair do #3! Can't wait to see what you chose!

Congrats "jociegal"!!  Email me at thisthateverything@comcast.net to claim your gift card!

0 comments: